So, most weekends when we go to bed, we usually set the tv up for the kids for the next morning to ABC2 or ABC3.
Tonight, I changed channels. As I switched the tv off, I noticed something I would never expect from ABC2. I mean, Octonaughts and Playschool should set the scene, and popularly, Mister Maker. What I caught a glimpse of made me turn the tv back on and double check what I was setting my children up for!
I checked the channel, and then looked up the tv guide. It was definitely on ABC2, but not what I expected. The title of the show was: Can have sex, Will have sex, and must I say, good on the disabled population within the UK, but ABC2???!!!
So, if you are planning a late night with the kids watching tv, PLEASE CHECK THE GUIDE!
No comments:
Post a Comment