Sunday, 15 September 2013

New Shoes!

Never have I been more excited to get a new pair of joggers than last week! My other 'new' joggers fell apart and went back to the shop, but they had to be sent away to get either fixed or money refunded so no joggers for just over a week. This meant no workouts, runs, or anything of the kind, which felt strange as that is what I have done most of the year.

So, last week when I went to big town, I got a quality pair of shoes, and I couldn't be happier. The day after I got home I did my first workout in 2 weeks and it felt great! Unfortunately the next day I came down with Little Miss 4's tummy bug and am still on the mend.

Even worse, just as I am typing this, Master 6 runs to the toilet to have a vomit. Bugger, looks like another lazy day. Thankfully, after Little Miss 4 had a reoccurrence yesterday, she has woken up happy as today, which tells me she should be better.

While the painkillers are working, I should go feed the puppy and take out the rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment