After tough mudder, we threw out our mud laden shoes. Unfortunately I did not yet have a replacement pair, but that was ok as we should have had plenty of shopping time in the following days. But that never happened, so I purchased a cheaper pair of running shoes until I could get properly fitted. Today (after 2 weeks) I had to return those shoes as the soles had come 'flappy', for want of a better narrative!
So I am now left without any form of joggers. I guess the world is trying to tell me to slow down with the exercise? Ok, I guess I can deal with the slower pace for a few weeks, but summer is coming up??!!!! Gotta get moving seriously again soon, especially if I want to be able to run the next obstacle course.
Thankfully I am off to town next week, so I will get my joggers, and a pair of hiking boots in time for our next camping adventure, stay tuned for updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment