Thursday, 7 February 2013

More holiday time pics.






We spent a morning at the science centre in Brisbane, something I have wanted to do with my kids for a while now. They had fun enough to call the outing a success, but I would definately recommend this for older children who understand the properties of science a little more. Saying that, my children did enjoy exploring the simpler exhibits, and we got to see the 'gross' show, about messy explosions and fart cushions and stuff.
I think the bigger event of the morning for DH and I, I 'lost' the parking ticket. Uh oh!
We searched everywhere but ended up going to the parking people and checking out paying a full days fare. Expecting to have to pay about $80 (we had been parked for about 4 hours, equating to a $30 ticket according to sinage), after the guy took our details we only ended up paying $38, and he gave us a dual usb port car charger, and the kids got cars made out of the stress ball material. I think we totally scored after losing our ticket! Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment