Saturday, 27 August 2011

See you soon Tiger!

Last weekend when my husband went back to work, he took our much adored dog, Tiger, with him to the new house. This was a big move for him as he had never been in the car before, so I was relieved 6hours later when Hubby rang saying they made it and Tiger basically slept the whole way (lucky dog).

After a bad day Monday, to be told the dog had got out of the yard (among other not so positive news), my mind starts racing "what are we going to tell the kids", and "I don't want a puppy at the moment", and similar. Luckily, we discovered the neighbour who lives in the house everyone thought was vacant, got annoyed with Tiger crying through the night, he took him in and the dog was happy again, just wanted some company! It sounds like he has had a good week and is more comfortable in his surrounds, with 'Daddy' visiting daily to feed him.

I can just picture Tiger now when we get the kids up there, his excitable self with Master 4 giving lots of cuddles and kisses, I think seeing his dog happy will be the initial highlight of the move for our boy!

1 comment:

  1. Lets hope the kids sleep all the way up too

    ReplyDelete