Just over one week to go until the big move, it sure has come around quickly. Luckily I have this weekend and the next to get my stuff sorted. The yard is looking good, with the dogs track almost gone. I will have to try borrow Mums' gerni and clean the outside of the house soon.
After, embarrassingly, trying to pick up Little Miss 2's bed yesterday (the 98 kg package did not fit on our trailer and had to be put back in the warehouse!), we now have to wait for it to be delivered today. So a good excuse to go nowhere today!
I got to sleep in until 7 today, I am stoked cause during the week the days I worked were the days this happened and the one day I didn't work, Little Miss 2 was awake and up at 615. Not to mention the midnight cry for our someone special, hopefully the move and being reunited with her Daddy will eliminate this horrid night time routine!
With everything which has happened this week, Master 4 has been discussing dying. Not the kind of topic I ever thought I would discuss with such young children (let alone my own children), so we have had a few heartfelt conversations about not dying until you are really old, then we had to discuss what is really old and lets hope we don't have to go there again too soon.
Enjoy your weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment