I love my family, no matter how frustrating things get, at the end of the day the kids are always there to give me a cuddle. This weekend my husband was home so I had to share my cuddles, but that's ok because it is nice to BE cuddled sometimes too!
I always feel so busy being a working Mum, but this weekend was different. It is great doing fun stuff with the family, so when I look back on our weekend just gone and recall how much we did, I am amazed I did not feel rushed at all!
We watched movies while the kids played outside, we went fishing, we did dog poop patrol in the back yard, we went ten pin bowling, took the kids for a play in the park, went to a chinese restaurant for dinner and at all times managed to get Little Miss 2 home for all her sleeps to keep the bad attitude at bay!
This will be our last splurging weekend for some time now, as we plan our big move up north - one the kids are suprisingly looking forward to. Hope you all had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment