It feels like today has been all about food.
The moment I wake, I have breakfast.
On school days, I eat my breakfast whilst preparing the days lunchboxes, and the kids eat breakfast at the table.
Today, while packing the lunchboxes, I packed a picnic morning tea for Little Miss 4 and I to take to the park.
When we got back from the park, Little Miss 4 was asking for lunch straight away (an hour and a half before our usual lunch time). I managed to distract her for a period of time, by making four different coloured bowls of playdough. Once I cleaned up the playdough mess, I sat down with a cup of tea and some bikkies.
After that it was time for Little Miss 4 to have lunch, so more food. Whilst preparing her lunch I put on a batch of strawberry jam (love my thermomix!). While the jam is cooking I prepared dinner (casserole chicken cause I wont be home most of the afternoon). I am waiting for Little Miss 4 to have a sleep so I can make a banana and cinnamon swirl loaf I have been drooling over!
And all that before Noon!
I am looking forward to a Nanna nap today.
No comments:
Post a Comment