Monday, 10 June 2013

Feeling a little slow.

We have just had the school sports day, and the other week I got an email from Little Miss 4's eKindy teacher saying they are having one too, so I put the date in my diary.

Last week, we packed up and travelled the hour to go to her sports day. When we got there, I went to the admin to find out where to go, and embarrassingly discovered I had the wrong day. Wow I felt silly! I had misread my diary, and the sports day was for Master 6's school for the 'regional' type competitions (which the junior school does not attend).

So after getting over my embarrassment, I now had an opportunity to do some 'window' shopping, with Little Miss 4 in tow! We ended up having a nice relaxing time, and even discovered a new coffee shop had opened up in the new shopping complex (a welcomed break after walking around for a while). And my stress of doing what we needed to do in town, before having to leave for the school pick up was totally alleviated! But that did not stop me feeling a little silly!

So, her sports day is this week (Thursday to be precise!), and we are still looking forward to attending, albeit a little more informed about where to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment