Apparently not! I already have 3 layers on and they say it is going to get colder yet, I guess they are right cause winter has only just begun!
I couldn't tell you the temperature, all I know is I am cold. I had organised a tennis morning with some friends but it rained last night, and drizzled on and off this morning so tennis was off, thank goodness cause I don't think my fingers would have been able to hold onto the racket!
Luckily I had that unexpected trip down to Victoria a few weeks ago and purchased new winter coats for us whilst there, so hopefully my three layers and the coat will see me through.
And I do have to say, where has the day gone?? It feels like we only just got home from school pick up and it is already dinner time! Just because it is the shortest day of the year does not mean the clock ticks slower!??
Enjoy your winter everyone, I wish you well to survive it! (or you could wish me well, come visit my comfortably heated home where there is always something baking in the oven - no wonder people put on more weight over winter!).
No comments:
Post a Comment