This morning I am at a park in town with my kids.
As I watch them play I begin to think.
How much longer will they enjoy me taking them to the park? I love watching them play and develop their gross motor skills, and their social skills. I love that we are outside enjoying this beautiful environment, and not stuck in front of some tv show.
This coming year Little Miss 4 'qualifies' to go to kindy, but with limited kindy places out here I have decided to do kindy through distance education. Early Childhood is, after all, my background, and I am really lookong forward to the quality bonding I will get with my daughter.
But, as her schooling time grows closer, I am a little sad that soon I wont have as many opportunities to take my kids to the park. I think it will be a great excuse then to pack up the camper and explore different parks a little further away, after all, I will have a little more time on my hands to prepare for things like that too!
Bring on the camper trailer !!!
ReplyDelete