We just got back from the park. It was a lovely afternoon to go and I rode my pushbike with the kids. Sitting on the grass watching the kids play, I snacked on some carrott sticks and blueberries.
Whilst there, I got a lovely call from my Mum.
Sitting, eating and chatting, while the kids play in the sand.
Suddenly I felt a pinch. Ouch!
I stood up and (luckily there was hardly a soul around) I put my hands down my pants and pulled out an ant.
Then, it happened again. So I go searching once again down the back of my pants at the park.
Nothing embarrassing about getting ants out your pants when you are in public!
I now have two swollen bites on my bum (did I mention I had to ride my push bike home too, lucky it is just a fanny seat!).
So, instead of holding the ice brick on my bum, I have put it in my back pant pocket and am sitting down, what a relief!
Sorry Bec, definately no pictures of this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment