Thursday, 5 April 2012

Our Chooks are not Chicken!

Whenever we go out and come back in the afternoon, our chickens are sitting on and under our front steps. The other day, once the chooks had moved, I saw Rusty sitting in there with them, I am pretty sure the chooks were resting on top of him and he was sleeping cause we did not initially see him!
This afternoon, I feed the dogs (of whom our puppy is now as big as our big dog) with Little Miss 3 helping. Upon placing the dog bowls on the ground and walking away, the chooks approached the dogs peering into the dog bowls and pecking at the ground around them. Boy these chickens are game, and our dogs are awesome (except for when the puppy pulls washing off the line and eats our thongs)!

2 comments:

  1. Ah you will have to post a picture of Miss 3's "pup" so we can see how much it has grown.

    Are you getting any eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No eggs yet.
    Will get some pics of the monster soon!

    ReplyDelete