When we go away the kids get sick or hubby gets injured, but I am usually all good and the 'carer', cleaning up messes and fussing over injuries.
Unfortunately, these holidays the tables have turned. Not in a bad way (thank goodness), just a slight muscular injury meaning I can't do many things with my main arm.
I read a post from a friend saying you can do anything with one hand when you have to hold a baby, and you know, I think I would rather have to hold a baby than have an injured arm. I can't hang out the washing, brush my hair, get dressed, the list goes on. Even going to town (hubby driving) with the kids holding my hand, I am so scared they will jump up and pull my arm down.
It is frustrating as these things don't uaually happen to me. And all I did was lift my Little Man so he could see a boat.
Oh well, I think it might be time for a rum! To be consumed with the aid of my left hand of course. Enjoy your holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment