Thursday, 31 May 2012

Little Miss 3

When Master 5 was only 2, and Little Miss 3 was a wee little baby, I made a book for my little man all about him. Nothing fancy, I just got on a printable website and the book format was already there, all I had to do was insert some individual text and voila, a book was made. It was only printed on basic paper and not contacted or anything so it is looking a little sad.

It has to be a favourite book of both my children at the moment, and as such I have been promising Little Miss 3 I would make her one also. So, tonight I have re-discovered that particular website, and am currently printing out the makings of her personalised story. I need to print out pictures also (lucky I bought ink today), to cover the generic pictures which the story comes with.

I know she will be proud as punch in the morning and can't wait to show her.

Now, I know it seems everything is about my little princess of late, but as I explained to Master 5 just a few days ago, he had his turn about everything when he was little. He understands, but is a little apprehensive to accept the facts, so we will just have to deal with the reassurrance that both our children are loved equally.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment